- Do you and your partner have the same fight over and over without being able to find resolution or move forward?
- Are you wishing you had more passion your relationship?
- Do you feel like your partner just doesn't get it?
- Are you and your partner facing a major decision such as whether to be more committed, marry, or have children?
- Has addiction impacted your relationship?
usually seek help when one or both partners have hit a wall. All of
their best efforts have not led to the connection and happiness they
desire, or they are facing stressors that are just too much to handle on
I can help you move past old resentments, feel more connected in the moment, more effectively communicate what you really feel and need, and learn to respond rather than react to dynamics in your relationship. I work with couples for either 50 or 75 minute sessions. Call me for a 20 minute phone consultation and we can see how I may be able to help.
Debra Lyman, LCSW LCS#22113 (510) 594-4099
Individual Therapy, Couples Therapy
& Clinical Consultation
3120 Telegraph Ave. #10 Berkeley, CA 94705
Lyman, LCSW provides counseling, therapy and consultation to
individuals and couples in the East Bay, Berkeley. Her office is close
to Elmwood, Montclair, Rockridge, North Oakland, Temescal, Lake Merritt,
Albany, and Orinda. She specializes in working with depression
, anxiety, codependency, women who are childless by choice or by
circumstance, and life transitions. She also provides couples therapy
to heterosexual, gay, lesbian and queer couples, and offers clinical
consultation to other therapists.